Advertise on this Web site and reach a targeted audience that
averages over three hours per visit.
We help bring buyer and seller together. These guidelines should answer any
questions you have. We are open to all questions, comments, and suggestions.
Ad copy has no deadline.
Job ads are absolutely free, as of 15NOV2001.
- As of 2007, ads for our eNL are $50 per issue. Every eNL becomes part of the online eNL library, so
the ad is fairly permanent.
- Our one space for a small print ad in our paper NL is sold out.
- Web ads are $150 per year for a full page. Other ad arrangements are
negotiable. We are not accepting new banner ads.
- We operate on a verbal
contract, good faith basis. If a payment is late, we will give the advertiser the benefit of the
doubt and contact you as a courtesy so you may resolve whatever else caused a late payment.
- Job ads must be for specific jobs. Ensure your ad describes the job
clearly. Yes, we do accept ads from recruiters.
- Ads for the eNL must be only a few lines. You can list your URL or any other
contact information you wish.
- The simplest ads are the best. Keep your message simple and focused. In advertising, less is often more; elegance speaks
volumes while clutter drowns your message.
- Excessive formatting may preclude running your ad in the eNL. No
formatting from the original document will be retained upon publishing in
the eNL, but Web ads have more leeway.
- You can make changes as you need to, within reason, at no charge.
- Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content
of advertisements and assume responsibility for any claims made against the
publisher for said ad. Acceptance of all advertising is subject to IEEE-KC's
approval. We reserve the right to reject advertising we feel is not in
keeping with IEEE-KCs standards or the standards of other advertisers.
- Your Web ad goes on a page of its own--you won't be lost in a sea of
banners or other ads.
- We do accept PDFs as ads, but don't recommend them unless you also have
some HTML copy to describe what's in the PDF.
Anyone, including an advertiser, may place an article on the Web site--free
of charge. For article information, contact Mark Lamendola.
The article should be 800 to 1500 words, and provide useful information. An ad
is not an article.
To place an ad, e-mail Mark Lamendola (writer @ieee.org)
Contact the Webmaster at webmaster @ ieee-kc.org.
This is an association Website. Do not phone us about link exchanges, SEO services, marketing services, or other commercial services or products.
September 16, 2011
Return to the IEEE Kansas City Section home page